lichess.org
Donate

Trump or Biden?

@Mopman said in #21:
> Every election should have on the ballot
>
> NONE OF THE ABOVE ~!

It's called "voting for another candidate." As far as I know, it's perfectly legal in all fifty states.
@Frogster64 said in #40:
> I'm not voting for Biden, I'm voting against Trump.

In other words, you're voting for Biden, and for genocide.
@Cassiodorus1 said in #42:
> In other words, you're voting for Biden, and for genocide.

What's Trump's position on Israel?

Edit: if you're suggesting voting for a third-party candidate, it's a waste of a vote. Biden or Trump will be the next president (unless one of them dies).
@Frogster64 said in #43:
> What's Trump's position on Israel?

Maybe it's genocide, and maybe it's not. What we know for sure is that Joe supports genocide, to the point of bypassing Congress to send the weapons Israel, and accompanying those weapons with Special Forces troops currently in Gaza, to plan out what is to be conveniently blamed on Israel.

Trump's position is hard to fathom because he typically makes stuff up as he goes along. Trump is also quite lazy:

www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-leaked-schedules-789367/

The Democrats would like to pretend that Donald Trump is the Devil Himself. In his business behavior, however, Trump is a rather ordinary corporate criminal.

As I've suggested above, you may wish to consider voting for neither Trump nor Biden. Have you considered RFK Jr. or Jill Stein or whomever the Libertarians produce?

Edit: Last I saw, RFK Jr. was polling at 25% in Arizona. My advice for all of you two-party-system worshipers is to continue to ignore all of the other candidates. Let them sneak up on you. Eventually one of them will win, and become President, and you will have egg on your faces.
@Under-the-radar said in #45:
> He hasn't been "pushing" anything. If the US really wanted to, it wouldn't take long for Israel to stop what they're doing. What Biden has done is called PR.
How would the US force Israel to stop without damaging their alliance besides using the UN?
@InkyDarkBird said in #47:
> How would the US force Israel to stop without damaging their alliance besides using the UN?
Stop sending them weapons and money, for starter. Also I don't know if it's a good thing to want to be allied with a genocidal state, you tell me.
@Cassiodorus1 said in #46:
> As I've suggested above, you may wish to consider voting for neither Trump nor Biden. Have you considered RFK Jr. or Jill Stein or whomever the Libertarians produce?
I'm not supporting an anti-vaccine conspiracist.
What has Brandon done for the World war in Ukraine and thousands of dead Palestinians.
And Israel gets more then they need.
Nobody in the world trust Birdbrain.
A vote for anyone other than Trump is a vote for four more years of insanity.
Go Brandon (just not to the White house. A padded cell were you can't fall up the stairs would be better.)

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.